C.O.B.R.A. comes from real life experience gained in law enforcement, correctional services and multiple combative systems. In short, it is the fastest and easiest way that anyone with no prior experience or skills can learn how to realistically protect themselves and their loved ones against a violent attacker. It was battle tested with real criminals in real life situations and therefore we know it is highly effective.
- 24/7 Unlimited Access to an extensive library of C.O.B.R.A. online training videos.
- A PDF copy of C.O.B.R.A. Founder Chris Sutton's best selling book "The Psychology of Self-Defense: How to Cultivate a Superior Survival Mindset For Todays World".
- A PDF Copy of the fully illustrated "Ultimate Guide To Self-Defense" manual.
- A PDF copy of the "C.O.B.R.A. Non-combative Conflict Resolution Skills" manual.
- Access to the C.O.B.R.A. Smartphone App so you can stay up to date with the latest C.OB.R.A. news and offers.
You will Learn:
- Life-saving "law of nature" that is always on your side that you did not know you had, and how to use it.
- Defensive techniques such as blocks, escapes, and edged weapons & firearms defenses.
- Offensive techniques such as strikes (including those not allowed in sport-based martial arts' rule books) as well as pressure points, chokes & locks.
- Ground survival and fighting techniques.
- Eye-opening real life demonstrations on why some "safety devices" are giving you a false sense of security.
- How everyday objects you have in your home and car can be used as effective weapons.
- How to recognize threats, understand criminal intent and levels of force.
- How to develop assertiveness through verbalization and developing your command presence.
- How bad guys target their victims and what is always on their side.
- The different types of bad guys and how best to deal with each type.
- How NOT to be an easy target and how to avoid conflict in the first place.
- How to control fear and panic. Learn the difference between confidence and ego.
- How to read a potential aggressor's body language.
- Learn where your hands should be when confronted and the most effective stances and body positions.